MARM09

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made by Students for Students! Let's share knowlege!

2 posters

Question about the homework assigned on Sept. 23rd

Haitao

Question about the homework assigned on Sept. 23rd Empty Question about the homework assigned on Sept. 23rd

Post  Haitao Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:58 pm

Hello everyone,
    Who can explain more about the individual work assigned by MariaC on Sept. 23rd?
    Is that only one task to explain why the case is unreasonable by the hierarchy of the laws? or two tasks that we have to give the description of the hierarchy of the laws besides the previous one?

2. Individual assessment: Attending the hierarchy of the laws, and the importance of it in preserving the unity and coherence of a legal system ( if you are not knowledgeable about these concepts, look them up. In the small textbook on the legal environment of business by kristi Joamets and I you can find a complete yet succinct reference to this topic), explain if by private agreements we can exchange houses in the Mediterranean for cleaning personnel committed for life. What would be your answer if the personnel that would be "given" in exchange for the property agreed indeed to serve for life? What would you say if these people who agreed to become lifelong servants where minors?
    Sergei Saveljev
    Sergei Saveljev
    Admin

Question about the homework assigned on Sept. 23rd Empty Re: Question about the homework assigned on Sept. 23rd

Post  Sergei Saveljev Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:49 pm

I think it is already too late to comment your post, but anyway...
    Here is the part of my and MariaC correspondence
    Dear Sergei:
    You must evaluate the validity or adequacy of a contract where a person is exchanging property for servitude. For example X offers Y a villa in Costa del Sol if Y gives X a servant or two in payment.
    You do not have to consider contract laws at the moment. You answer should be limited to the theory about hierarchy of laws. You can find the reading of the textbook I suggested useful but if you need more materials please let me know. I would be glad to send you some.
    Best regards,
    MariaC.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:26 pm